Important information about our classroom….
If you move to “Outstanding” you will receive a small reward!
· As you continue to make good choices you’ll move to “Great Job!”
· Making a good choice will help you move up to the blue section of your chart.
· You will start each day here. You will move up and down depending on your choices each day.
· If you receive a warning, you will move your clip down to help you remember to think about your choices.
· If you continue to make poor choices, you will move to “Teacher’s Choice, The teacher will decide the consequence.
· If you still choose to make bad decisions, you will move to “Parent Contact”. Your parents will be informed of your bad decision making for the day.
Birthdays: We love to celebrate birthdays in our classroom! If you would like, you may send in a special treat for our class on your child’s birthday.
Toys, stuffed animals, and hand held electronics are not allowed in the classroom. We are very busy learning and we do not have time for those types of distractions. Students may play with the toys I have in our classroom during recess.