•  Are you a former Lyme graduate needing official high school transcripts for higher education or employment purposes?

    Please contact the School Counseling Office to request your transcript.
    Mrs. Tina Kimmis 
    (315) 649-2417 opt. 2

    If emailing or leaving a phone message, please include your name, year of graduation, contact information, and the name and address of the institution or employer where you would like your official transcript sent.