If you are interested in utilizing the Fitness Center, please stop by the District Office where you will be asked to sign a liability waiver and initial the fitness center rules. Once you complete those documents, adult community members will be given an access card for the Welcome Center door. The access card will work during fitness center hours only.
- No food or drink in the fitness center, exception water ONLY.
- Equipment must be used properly, and as intended. Please report any damaged equipment to administration.
- Children under 15 years of age, are not permitted in the fitness center, outside of regular school hours, unless under the direct supervision of a parent/guardian (previously approved to utilize the fitness center), staff member, or coach.
- LCS students, 15-18+ years of age, MUST be accompanied by a parent/guardian (previously approved to utilize the fitness center), staff member, or coach.
- For your safety: it is highly recommended that guests use the "buddy system" when utilizing the equipment.
- The fitness center will be closed to the public during team use.
- Please, help to keep our fitness center clean - use disinfectant wipes and trash receptacles.
Please be aware that security cameras are being utilized in the hallways, gymnasium, and fitness center. Cameras will be viewed as deemed necessary by District staff.
Monday through Friday
- Between 6:30 AM and 7:30 AM
- Between 5:00 PM and 9:00 PM
- Between 8:00 AM and 12:00 PM
Inside the gymnasium - first double doors on the left